Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

And with that... yes, we missed our own 1-year birthday at The Snilch Report. As my siblings and parents will attest, this is not a unique occurrence. Even worse, Andrew had to inform us that 2 weeks ago (Feb. 2) we posted for the first time last year!

So thanks for reading. My gift back to you: a Snilch Report CD Sampler. (For evaluation purposes only, of course.) You just need to e-mail me at snilchreport@gmail.com, say you want one and pick an option:
  1. the "hits" from the past year;
  2. my personal favorites (which may or may not be included in the above); or
  3. create your own -- indicate songs/albums that you'd like to be represented on the compilation.
Take advantage of this now, as my meds are likely to wear out soon (which would explain my uncharacteristically generous mood). Operators are standing by.

- Snilch

No comments: